2nd Stage: Well Done!

Time flies really so fast, the second quarter from my Grade 10 journey has again ended and two more quarters before I will complete my Grade 10 year. I learned more than enough this quarter. We talked all about internet, on how we access the internet and also one of the things that I enjoyed doing was creating an HTML file. It was fun but also challenging. We had learned the different types of internet access and a lot more about html.

The challenges that I faced during the second quarter are, again, doing all the articles needed to be submitted. But anyway that was part of being a student, many activities and quizzes to be done.

Moving on, I would like to appreciate what I learned from this Quarter and use these again on our own goodness. Also I want to thank my teacher for teaching us that made us do things independently. Thank you because, I know that in the near future we will apply these things. The second quarter is already done and hoping there are things to come and to discover again the next quarter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buwan ng Wika 2018, Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik

Throughout The First Quarter

My Dream, My Future!