Throughout The First Quarter

As a student, we learn many new things, different learnings, and a lot of informations we once never knew and encountered. Learning was fun but also challenging for we may encounter problems we have to face and solve, an obstacle we have to get through.

Throughout the first quarter I have gained a lot of informations and knowledges that I can use in my life. I have learned how the internet works and how it became so important and useful this is to us nowadays. Internet allows us to communicate with others throughout the world. Most importantly internet provides variety of informations that we might need and want. During the First Quarter I also learned and gained knowledge about blogging, how it may help us. 

Yet, as I gained new knowledges I also encountered challenges like working and trying hard to fulfill all my duties and responsibilities as a student. The need to finish all the requirements needed for that quarter. But with determination and hardwork I was able to fulfill every responsibilities weighing in my shoulders. The determination to complete it all and get through it. The belief that eventually I can do it all. The trust in my abilities that I am capable of fulfilling it all. Working hard into those things for a better outcome and a fulfilling result.

Moving on, I will use these knowledges for my goodness and use these in a right way and not in an inaccurate manner. Looking forward in gaining new knowledges again in the next quarter.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buwan ng Wika 2018, Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik

My Dream, My Future!